“Good food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Nuvo Cuisine in Faerie Glen delicious and impressive food, friendly service and a nice atmosphere. This is a cosy restaurant definitely worth visiting to celebrate that special occasion and to treat your family and friends. I will surely go back there for that coming celebrations.

1  Thank Marieta N

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We eat lunch here occasionally and it has always been excellent. The service is slow, but that's because they cook everything fresh. For example you can hear them cooking the steak for the pot pie; it's not just a frozen batch being heated up.
We had dinner once and it was also very good.

1  Thank RogerP138
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I was quite nervous going about going to this restaurant as it seemed to be more into the french style food as in just dirtying the plate,well I was very impressed,as much as it was presented absolutely beautifully,it was out of this world and plenty to fill one without detracting from the beautiful french style of presentation,it's decor is romantic and cosy,a restaurant worth visiting to celebrate that special occasion or for a really special treat,absolutely worth it.

1  Thank Shirley v
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Had Mothers day lunch there (which was not my choice to go back to Nuvo after a previous experience). Service was bad and unfriendly, food was atrocious, slow and cold. I know that most places lay it on a bit thick on 'Occasion days' price-wise, but the price was exhorbitant for what we got. This was my 2nd bad experience at this restaurant, and it will be my last! I find it hard to believe that people have had 5* experiences there from what we experienced. Our impression was uninimously, never to return..

2  Thank TradewindExplorer
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went out for a family lunch today and had a very poor experience at Nuvo Cuisine, and I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone.
Our drinks order was taken 30 minutes late, 40 mintes later our starters arrived and an 1 HOUR and a half later our main meals arrived which was tasteless, we didn't even order desserts... we wanted to speak to the manager about the situation but he refused to see us as he was busy in the kitchen?... isn't the manager suppose to be on the floor and not in the kitchen the whole time?
I was greatly disappointed at the bad service at this establishment. It was certainly a horrible first experience.

3  Thank Melane111