“Amazingly, ALL the food that I had, was perfect in taste!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pretoria
“Amazingly, ALL the food that I had, was perfect in taste!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Loved all the different foods -I always try all the meats, and most of the different courses by taking small portions to enable me to do so. After my rounds were done, it was time for Desert !!! Boy was I surprised!! Not only was it exellent!!! BUT the many choices had me ready for a wonderful surprize!! it was just Great. We celebrated my sons engagement, and also had my Mother and Father in Law there for a great Christmas meal. Was also there with very close friends to celebrate a promotion my husband got! So, after being there three times I AM able to say without a doubt - Great, Great and Great - Thank you!!!

2 Thank Marisa B

Pretoria
“Disgrace”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

Missing in action: hot food, waiters, meat at the carvery, edible food. However, we had an army of flies and grumpy service. Have never seen so many people leaving plates of food untouched. The only safe dish at the dessert table was melting ice cream. Qyotes from our party (60 people): Revolting, dirty, no hospitality, slow (waiting 50 min for waiters) and 'please don't put me through this again'!!

• Visited December 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst experience in a restaurant ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

We went here for my husband's birthday, and had the worst experience ever. First of all we had to scavenge the other tables for a salt and pepper pot since there were apparently not enough for every table. When we decided to fall in line for the buffet, it was utter chaos. There were no distinct ques, and we could not figure out were any of the ques started or ended. The chefs it seemed could not keep up with the rate the food were eaten. Not thet the food were anything to write home about, from watery crumbed scallope and fish to running out of prawns in the prawn and rice paela like dish and just leaving it that way. Some of the dishes when finished were not even replaced at all and just the empty buckets remained. The food were terrible and didn't have any taste at all, one could not even recognise what one were eating, completely tasteless. The restaurant were over crowded and the atmosphere, were one of complete chaos and incompetence. We will never ever visit or recommend this restaurant, ever. A total disaster and waste of money. I felt like I had to apologise to our guests and especially my husband for a totally ruined birthday celebration lunch. It was indeed a very very black Sunday lunch.

• Visited July 2012