“Great place for a drink after work”

The Blue Room Hatfield
Ranked #140 of 724 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Blue Room Hatfield is a one of a kind establishment that gives you a glimpse into the nightlife of the rich and famous. Glamour, style and status are synonymous with our business. Great food, drink options and 5 star service. Blue Room Hatfield… This is where memories are made.
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Top class service. Menu is affordable. Ordered a platter and was very happy with the generous offering and great tasting wings. The interior is beautifully done with a old school jazz theme. Management was friendly and efficient. The big doorman greeting you when you enter the restaurant is a nice toutch. Overall a money worth experience in a great setting.

1  Thank Vanreenenmike

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Last week Friday 25 October 2013 I was looking for a place to have lunch with some work friends. We came across the Blue Room Hatfield, and decided to give it a try. I was very impressed with both the look and vibe within the place. The service was good, but mostly I'd like to compliment the food. Excellent menu, the kitchen staff know what they are doing. Well done Blue Room Hatfield.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Just to be in that vibe and good service made me feel like a VIP. I enjoyed the local DJ's,had a lot to drink with all the specials and added a few extra pounds with the good foods, a breath taking place to enjoy a evening with my Friends. You will see me definitely again tonight with Liquideep performing. Keep it up Blueroom !!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop. Thanks again for this great place.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I didn't know that Pretoria had places like this. Thanx to the manager "Schecter" and his team for an unforgettable experience. Had my bottle of Cognac and Cigar in the VIP. I felt like a rockstar! Thumbs up guys:)

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have just visited this new restaurant in Hatfield and was amazed by the good service and the attention to detail.
A neat menu was backed up by the best T Bone I have had in Years. The music and ambiance was pleasant. There was a nice afternoon crowed and it looks like the type of place that turn into a very trendy bar at night. Well done Team Blue Room!!! I will be visiting this nice spot again.