“Children like it”

Papachinos
Ranked #66 of 679 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Africa
“Children like it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The children love to play grounds any hardly eat the food always order pizza ro makw them self. A but over priced for thw food and need to wait a long time before you order or get the food.maybe playing out dor the kids in that department.

Pretoria, South Africa
“Good consistent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Papachinos give good consistent food each time we eat there. They have a wide selection of food on the menu and the same good product is delivered each time by fast and friendly waiters. I have never eaten anything that I did not enjoy- would maybe suggest that the pasta dishes are too small for the price- but maybe i was just unlucky to get a little bit that still left one hungry. I usually do not order the pasta. The beef and lamb sandwiches are very good- fresh bread and very flavourable soft meat.
This retaurant is very popular on weekends and I suggest you make a reservation. The pitzas are wonderful!

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Alabama
“Family Friendly Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

First off I must say that the location is not the greatest because I had no idea a restaurant was at there even though I have driven past there a million times. What's also a bit weird is that it is at the back of a furniture store which I found a bit odd but hey, whatever works. We went there to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday and we received a warm greeting and was escorted to a table. The reason we chose this restaurant was because of the rave reviews I saw online and received personally about how much of a family-friendly restaurant it was and that kids were able to make their own pizzas! We received a slip for both our kids to make their own pizzas and there is a nice area off to the side just for them to sit and make their pizzas. Just next to that area is a playground and a tv to keep them occupied. I would have given this place 5 stars if not for the lady who was in charge of helping the kids make their pizza. Customer service was completely lost on her. She never said a word to them, just placed things in front of them, and when they weren't going fast enough she just took the items from them and started to do it herself. There were special aprons for the kids which she never bothered to put on them so I took it upon myself to request the apron and then put them on. I was too annoyed. How can you have someone like this work with kids???? Other than that the kids had a ball, they truly enjoyed being able to 'cook' their own food. What I truly appreciated about the restaurant was that the playground was literally next to our table but there were glass doors separating us. So we were able to eat our meal and watch as the kids played. The play gym was the perfect size for my 4 and 3 year old and they didn't want to leave. The place is quite huge since it has tables on one side of the building and another set of tables on the other side. The food was excellent and it was affordable, about the same price range of Spur but I felt it was just a step up both in ambiance and quality of food. Will definitely go back with or without the kids.

• Visited April 2014