“The worst ever”

Add it.
Rhapsody's Menlyn
Cuisines: International, Grill, Fusion
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I have never had such poor service in my life. Waiters stand inside and chat. Food took almost 40 minutes.

This place wont see me again.

There are newer reviews for Rhapsody's Menlyn

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The food is always top notch at Rhapsody's. The service is great and we love the vibe and atmosphere. I recommend the chicken lovers for starters:)

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We are from Canada and have been trying out a lot of the different restaurant in Pretoria. We finally tried Rhapsody Menlyn and was pleasantly surprised. They had pop/blues singer who was very good. We had the pepper bomb which was awesome and we order it every time now. The service has always been excellent. The servers recognize us and always check in to see if our needs are looked after. We would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

When ever we're invited with friends and they say Rhapsody's, I cringe.

I have never had good service, food, or anything else here.

The cheesiest music is played, the food is mediocre at best, the service is terrible, we barely see our waiter, except for when he brings us the bill, which he happens to have 'accidentally' added quite a few more items on that we didn't actually have. So never great and WAY over priced for what you get.

The night always ends with pop ringing through my head, and an argument with the waiter, usually also an empty stomach because something went wrong.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

It was a Saturday morning and the restuarant was busy. I understand that service would be slower but we sat without menus or someone taking our drinks order for 15 minutes. Then we waited even longer for our drinks to arrive and then we finally left when the food didn't come after 45 minutes from the time we placed an order. The manager was then rude and said that the restaurant wasn't expecting the surge - the venue is huge! Surely your kitchen should be able to handle the capacity.
Our biggest gripe was that neither our waiter, nor the manager apologised or gave reasons during the ordeal.