“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

The Oasis Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rivonia
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Hi Anita & Graham
I just wanted to say a very BIG thank you for making my stay in South Africa such a great experience!

Your beautiful guest house has - All the Luxury and facilities of the best 5 * Hotels but with the added benefit of the warmth and comforts of home! I will definitely stay with you again whether it be for business or pleasure and have recommended your guest house to all my friends and colleges both in South Africa and Australia.
Thank You!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
JohannesburgBeazley, Owner at The Oasis Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. "warmth and comfort" bring to mind a place that you can kick your feet up after a long day's work... It was great to see you relax and do exactly that after being on the road all day. Hopefully all your hard work paid off and that we can look forward to your next visit soon! Kind regards, Anita

There are newer reviews for The Oasis Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The only issue I had at the Oasis was to find anything wrong. This is about the closest thing to perfect you will ever find anywhere in the world. My credentials: I travel the world, on average one trip every 10 days and I am very particular as to where I stay. I chose a guesthouse over a hotel as I am planning a longer trip to South Africa in the near future and 2 weeks plus in a hotel is too much for me. I was recommended the Oasis as being a "home away from home" and it is just that. In short - you simply cannot make a better decision.

1  Thank jdcTelAviv

We are delighted that you were impressed with your first stay here and that you have booked to come back for an extended period. Comments like yours, prove invaluable in persuading other people to book with us. Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We look forward to your visit next month. Kind regards, Anita.

Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

Oasis is a little paradise. With stunning decor and opulent bedrooms, it feels like you've stepped into another era. Absolutely worth it's weight in gold and owners were welcoming and ever so helpful. About 10 min taxi drive from Sandton city, it's ideally located away from the hustle and bustle. Food was delicious and they have catered for your every need. Definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2013
JohannesburgBeazley, Owner at The Oasis Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for sending the info we chatted about. It was a delight to see all 3 generations together! Regards to your Mum and Gran.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at The Oasis Luxury Guest House for a 20 day business trip during Jan & Feb 2013. It is by far one of the bets places I have ever stayed during the course of my travel to date.

The property is exceptionally maintained, the rooms done up with great taste. Everyone right from Management to the Staff who run the show on a daily basis are very cordial and obliging. They do make you feel at home and especially for a traveler away from home for longer stints, this is what you look forward to.

They go overboard to ensure your stay is is a memorable one. They have a wonderful Breakfast Spread(Vegetarians will not be disappointed!) and they have a fantastic Wireless Internet connectivity round the clock as well inclusive of your room tariff. It is located quite close to the Motorway as well to major Restaurants/Shopping Complexes.

Thank you Shantel/Grayham/Anita for all the arrangements!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

We look forward to your next visit when our new chef can tempt you with dinner options as well! Being so close to the highway definitely has its advantages - I was pleased to hear that the commute to Midrand and back was acceptable – both in time and distance.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My boyfriend and i spent a weekend at The Oasis Guest house, we are from durban and we were totally Blown away, from the outstanding service we received when we called to make a booking to the time we arrived and left, we have never experienced such treatment anywhere else. everything you can possibly need as a guest is available in the rooms, the comfort, safety, wide variety of food at the breakfast lounge, friendly staff, completely mind blowing. we now have a home away from home when were are in jhb. i would recommend this guesthouse to anyone loking for comfort, safety, warmth, and need relaxation. They Get another star from us!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for all your positive comments – we are delighted that we hit all the right notes – comfort, safety, security and service are areas that we are constantly trying to improve to give our guests the best experience possible. Hope to see you both very soon. Kind regards, Anita

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Thanks Grayham and Anita for a wonderful stay - once again. We travel a lot and find your Oasis the very best. Security, value for money, sleep experience, cleanliness, breakfast, etc, etc, is always of the highest quality. We will definitely see you again! Wessel and Hester

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Simply put, we love having you both here. I know that you have high standards, so your comments mean a lot to us. Hopefully your next visit is a little longer! Kind regards, Anita

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I recently had the pleasure of finding and staying at The Oasis.
What impressed me the most, besides the sheer quality of this establishment, was how well I slept. This was due to the exceptional security, the fact that the owners stay at the establishment and the quality of the beds and linen.
My own home is meticulous when it comes to cleanliness and order and I find it extremely annoying having to complain to hotel management about doing even simple cleaning jobs correctly. A big congrats on this point to the Oasis staff for getting this right.
We were also able to use the outdoor thatched lounge area, free of charge, for our meetings. The Wi-Fi signal was strong throughout the guest house.
I will definitely be recommending this guest house to my company for all future reservations in this area as it is within striking distance to all business nodes.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
JohannesburgBeazley, Owner at The Oasis Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Dear HK. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you felt safe and comfortable when travelling on your own. We look forward to your next visit later this year. Kind regards, Anita Beazley

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivonia
The Syrene Boutique Hotel
#1 of 66 in Johannesburg
Michelangelo Hotel
Michelangelo Hotel
#3 of 46 in Sandton

Been to The Oasis Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!