We stayed for 4 days in this hotel. It looks so lovely in terms of the setting BUT the service and the way it is managed in beyond a joke.
1) We had 3 rooms booked. On entry into one room (on Sunday 9th night in Room 6) - the beds were not made up - no duvet on, no sheets etc. The guard showing us to the room was embarrased and had to get a room changed. Total joke. no-one had inspected the rooms to check they were ready for guests. This is total basic hospitality management.
2) My shower (in room 3 hotel manegement - for you too look at explore) had long black hairs in the shower. I have short brown hair. The shower was never cleaned for FOUR days. I lifted the toilet seat up and what I saw would make you vomit...
3) A good meal in the restaurant was totally spoilt waiting for TWENTY minutes to get the bill and another ten minutes to get change. yes - 30 minutes.... That was on Monday 9th night in case management care.
The breakfast was amazing, the potential is amazing - but this place is not worth even half of its money and totally ruined by the total substandard of service.
I would LOVE management to respond to each of these points, so much. There was so shortage of staff during our stay... the issue was how they were doing their jobs and being managed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sandton Lodge Rivonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Lodge Rivonia South Africa