“Enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sitatunga Guest Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rivonia
Sitatunga Guest Lodge
Ranked #5 of 12 Rivonia B&B and Inns
Chennai (Madras), India
“Enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

We shifted to Sitatunga lodge after 3 days at a hotel and regretted not having come earlier. Loved the ambience,decor and the attention to detail. Both Danny and Natalie went out of their way to accomodate our requests including breakfast at unearthly hours.

Definitely on my list of favourites.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2011

Being used to staying in the big hotels in Sandton district I was a bit apprehensive when the office told me I was booked into a 'guest lodge'. I need not have worried, from the pick up at the airport (Sitatunga Transfers based at the guest lodge) to the drop off back to the airport I can honestly say I enjoyed every minute. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, bed and bedding were a match for any top grade hotel, every room (bungalow style) has a view onto the stunning gardens and pool area and each have a small seating area with table, chairs and a parasol outside the sliding doors. Breakfast can be as light or as heavy as you wish, I made full use of the offer of bacon and eggs! The owners of both the guesthouse and the transfer company, Nathalie and Danny, are great hosts and although they don't reside on the premises (indeed I spent a couple of nights totally on my own with no other guests and made full use of the tranquillity) they make sure every guest is well catered for - Danny introduced me to the delights of the 'Mr Delivery' takeaway service that place your order at any local restaurant and collect and deliver for you (menus in your room). Be warned, portions can be huge. Location, for me, was excellent as it was halfway between my agency office in Sunninghill and the shopping district in Sandton (I was there just before Christmas!) with easy access to the highway for getting to the airport. I can't wait to be able to stay here again!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business