This hotel is clean and the rooms well set out. Small but adequate. We stayed overnight to attend a concert at Soccer City. The hotel is an easy driving distance from the stadium. Lots of takeaway restaurants in the area and a 24 hour shop within walking distance. I wouldn't recommend it for a holiday as the area is only alright, for business it is a bit far from the main centres. It did however suit our needs perfectly. If you want this hotel at a great rate check out the City Lodge groups auction website http://www.bid2stay.co.za/.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to the N1 highway just off 14th Avenue in Roodepoort, this lodge offers business and leisure guests 106 rooms in a variety of double, inter-leading and twin configurations. It comprises features synonymous with Town Lodges around the country – such as spacious rooms with maxi showers, ample free parking, a swimming pool, breakfast facilities and an evening bar service. It offers ideal accommodation for visitors to the rapidly growing western edge of Greater Johannesburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Town Lodge Roodepoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Roodepoort Hotel Roodepoort
- Town Lodge Roodepoort South Africa