Holiday Inn Sandton - Rivonia Road
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
The Maslow(Sandton)
View Hotel
All reviewsskye barsky barnelson mandela squaretop floorrivonia roadevery hournice hotelroom servicesmall gymgautrain stationbusiness centerrestaurant staffsandton areabusiness tripfree shuttlelong flightshuttle service
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Holiday Inn Sandton is a marvelous oasis in every way. All of the staff -- and I mean every one -- have greeted me at all times over the past 11 days with courtesy, enthusiasm and helpful suggestions. They couldn't be more pleasant or helpful! The hotel is modern and beautiful, and incredibly comfortable in all ways -- the showers alone are worth choosing to stay here, not to mention the rooftop pool. Watching the sun rise from the exercise room is an amazing way to start the day -- but so is sleeping in and enjoying the breakfast buffet with more choices than can be imagined. If you are here on business, as I was, please note that the business center is efficient beyond compare. The team here is amazing all around and they have created a wonderful place to stay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank StokesA
GRHIS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sandton - Rivonia Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Ms Stokes

Thank you for your kind recommendations and wonderful comments on your recent stay with us, they are highly appreciated and will be shared with the rest of the team. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Rodney Bull

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed at the Holiday inn for a few days. I loved it. I thought it was a beautiful with beautiful rooms and bathrooms. I I have an IHG Gold membership, which in the states doesn't usually give me an upgrade, but they upgraded me to an executive suite. It was beautiful. I really liked the shower. The service was great, the concierge was awesome, and the shuttle ran on time. I cannot complain about this place, I just wish I had stayed there longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JungleKatPC
GRHIS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sandton - Rivonia Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest.

Thank you for you brilliant review, we highly appreciate your comments and we will make we share them with he rest of the team.

Do make sure you pay us another visit soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Sandton.

Kind Regards
Nonku Sithole
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2014

stayed in a few holiday inns, by far the best.bstaff friendly, rooms clean and up to date, breakfast was good as well. check in and check out easy and the hotel is well laid out and appealing to the eyes.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GRHIS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sandton - Rivonia Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear rd1238

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is highly appreciated.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Nikola Jeleonvic

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 night stopover on my way to & from Krueger . The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful , fresh and a huge variety

Room Tip: This is a great place to stay as a stopover, it's very centrally located
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jules592014,

We look forward to being your choice of hotel when you next visit our beautiful country.

Nikola Jelenovic

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was here in 2011 and I had nice time. The hotel is not far from Sandton Convention Centre and the Nelson Mandela statue and Michael angel shopping mall. The price was good and fair. The rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Just visit it
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Maro T

We look forward to hosting you again when you next visit our beautiful country.

Nikola Jelenovic