Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg
US$104
US$89
Hotels.com
1,276 results
All reviewsrunning trackplanet fitnessamazing gymbusiness hotelmandela squarebusiness loungehealth clubroom serviceindoor poolfree shuttlebusiness classgym facilitiesthe ground floorgautrain stationbusiness triprooms are spaciousamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am a sucker for great service and the Radisson offers exactly that hence I love this hotel so much. Keep up with the amazing service you provide and the friendly stuff that you have( I personally think that was one clever business move because its killer).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton on TripAdvisor following your most recent stay with us. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff and am very proud of the team for their efforts in ensuring your stay with us was a memorable one.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

While the hotel is fairly new, it is clear that it has not been properly maintained. Service is ok for South Africa. Definitely not a 5 star property, more of a 4 star.

There is a shuttle that can pick you up from the Gautrain station and drop you off at the nearby mall for free, chichi is rather handy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your comments and will be continuing with our soft refurb during the course of this year.

I am delighted to hear that you made use of our complimentary shuttle which ensures our guests are kept safe whilst staying with us.

I look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Johannesburg.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here a couple of times. Very nice hotel. Clean rooms, excellent service and friendly atmosphere. Shuttleservice to mall with restaurants. Great gym/excersise area, with an indoor 800m runningtrack. Nice pools both indoor and outdoor. Breakfast is tip top.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel on TripAdvisor - we appreciate you taking the time to rate your stay with us.

I am pleased to see you have used the hotel on a few occasions and are happy with the services offered.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton on your next visit to Johannesburg.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Radisson Blu was the absolute perfect hotel to stay on for a weekend of leisure after a week of business. The staff are all professional, courteous and helpful - from check in to the cleaning ladies I met in the corridor, everyone was always smiling and pleasant. The rooms are lovely, well laid out and clean and the facilities are top notch. I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to visit again soon.
I am a heavy sleeper and so not that disturbed by it, but the noise from the bar downstairs tend to travel up the atrium at night - even on the nineteenth floor I could hear bar goers until the early morning.
Also take note that there are two Radissons in Sandton, and both in Rivonia Drive, which might confuse drivers or visitors!

Room Tip: Get a room as high up as possible if you are a light sleeper!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for taking the time to rate our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel from a leisure point of view as we often focus a lot of our attention on our business travellers but this lets me know that we are getting it right on both levels.

I am also delighted to hear that you experienced our true South African hospitality from our vibrant and smiling team of employees.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Johannesburg in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

It was lovely to stay here. The staff were very welcoming & genuinely warm. The hotel was open & filled with light. Rooms were nicely appointed & the mattress was great. I slept very soundly. The dining room & separate lounge/bar area was large & roomy & the food was enjoyable. A shuttle to the nearby mall was very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you experienced our warm South African hospitality as well as our good food and made use of our complimentary shuttle service.

I do hope that your travels bring you back to Johannesburg in the near future and we can welcome you back.