Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg
US$599
US$235
US$194
1,296 results
All reviewsrunning trackplanet fitnessamazing gymbusiness hotelmandela squarebusiness loungehealth clubroom serviceindoor poolfree shuttlebusiness classgym facilitiesthe ground floorgautrain stationbusiness triprooms are spaciousamazing hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at the hotel. The room is nice with a good view - was at the 21 floor.
The bed must say is very comfortable.
Te receptionist lady who checked me in was great. So the lady at the breakfast counter asking for my room. She really gave me a genuine smile.
Unfortunately the rest of the restaurant employees are average. No good morning no smile.
Breakfast was good but croissants and pastry a bit dry. Taste like from the day before. Guess they are purchased.
You fix the restaurant you get 5 stars

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to hear that you received our "Yes I Can!" Service from our reception and breakfast counter staff however it is concerning to hear that the remainder of the staff did not live up to the standards we require of them.

I will address this with the necessary team members to get this back on track.

I do hope that you will notice an improvement upon your next stay with us.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Can't fault this hotel other than I didn't find the staff that friendly or helpful . This hotel is smart , modern , clean , and a pleasure to stay in , the pool area is great overlooking joburg , the gym is the best I've ever experienced in any hotel ( even has a running track) . It's close by to a shopping centre with great restaurants , bars . The area is safe but !!! Be aware

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton on TripAdvisor.

I am extremely happy that you enjoyed you time with us, especially the out door pool deck and our gym facility.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Johannesburg when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice hotel. Modern and kept clean. Good location for business and leisure with possibly the best hotel gym I've ever used. Only downside is the staff. They are incredibly rude and not what you would expect from a 5 * hotel or the Radisson chain. I have stayed here several times and unfortunately it's always the same. In fact, my 3 year old has better customer service skills. Disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank hottrotteruk

Good Day,

I am happy to hear that you enjoy our facilities and surroundings however it is a concern that you have experienced some issues with our service levels and staff attitude.

I will be looking into this as a matter of urgency in order for us to ensure that this does not continue.

I appreciate your feedback and hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu for two nights as part of a short golf trip.

We had a room on the 14th floor with a nice Nespresso coffee maker and a good twin bed.

We unfortunately didn't make use of the gym but it looked great. Including a nice pool.

We didn't make use of the bar and restaurant but breakfast was super! We didn't have many better breakfast anywhere.

So great value for money we might use it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and you enjoyed the facilities in your room and our Super Breakfast buffet.

We hope you will join us again when your travels bring you back to the area and be able to try out the remainder of our facilities too.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

As A business hotel certainly no complaints all that was required was there namely clean tidy room, good gym, nice breakfast.
Good location to Sandton area but as I was working near airport found traffic an issue

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
General M, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us along with the great on site gym and our Super Breakfast.

Johannesburg traffic is not great however I do hope that you will continue to stay with us and are able to possibly use the Guatrain as a means to eliminate traffic.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.