I am a frequent guest at this hotel. I spent 13 days there on March 2014. Localization is near everything I need. Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City Mall, Sandton Convention Center, Sandton Mediclinic, Gautrain Station, etc. It’s like you have the world in your hands.
Rooms are small but comfortable and clean, with big plasma screens, free wireless internet, in room amenities, etc. Employees are gentle, educated and friendly. Breakfast time is like a party. There is always a great variety of fresh fruits, salads, breads, teas, cereals, meats, etc. There's always someone to help you with a smile.
I did not like the Riffs Bar and Grill. It is not comfortable. The atmosphere is heavy and dark, needing some restyling. The service at The Riffs Bar and Grill is poor and slow.
The Garden Court Sandton City is very recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stylish urban design and fuss-free approach to accommodation, Garden Court Sandton City is situated in the heart of Johannesburg. It is here that functional design meets smart technology, resulting in a surprisingly simple hotel that is easily able to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers. The convenient location meanwhile has plenty of advantages for all guests. Business travellers are within easy reach of the acclaimed Sandton Convention Centre along with the rest of the Sandton CBD, while leisure travellers can enjoy the world-class shopping, entertainment and sight-seeing attractions found within the area. Getting around has never been easier, thanks to the high speed Gautrain route that spans across the city.Garden Court Sandton City Hotel Features A total of 444 rooms are offered, each furnished in a modern style. Aside from basic features such as baths and separate showers, facilities in each room include invitingly comfortable double or queen beds, workstations, air-conditioning, tea and coffee stations, DSTV, plug points and porter service among others. Wheelchair-accessible and smoking rooms can also be arranged on request. Other facilities that can be enjoyed within the hotel itself include free WiFi, complementary Gautrain station shuttles, Riffs Bar & Grill, a breakfast room, Sandton Sun Spa and access to other nearby amenities. Conferencing venues and facilities include two full-service meeting rooms, with packages on offer to suit your business needs. As a guest at our hotel, you can also look forward to a host of specials that add more value to your stay, such as our Frequent Guest loyalty programme. Take the stress out of travel planning with Garden Court Sandton City – an ideally located hotel that understands your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Garden Court Sandton City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Sandton City Hotel Sandton
- Garden Court Hotel Sandton
- Garden Court Sandton City Greater Johannesburg, South Africa