“Convenient Location”

Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Sandton
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The Sandton City Garden Court Hotel is in a prime location if you are doing business or visiting in this locale.
As this is a high density area with traffic and parking being a big consideration, staying here is a bonus as you have walking access to the Convention Centre, Sandton City Mall, top notch dinning options and of course proximity to the Gautrain and related bus network.
It is value for money and the rooms and facility are worthy of the cost.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

RedLinz, General Manager at Garden Court Sandton City, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the fantastic location.
I hope that you will be back again soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Linda Reddy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I had fun staying at Garden Court Sandton, it was a truly a great experience of good hospitality. I will recommend Garden Court Sandton to my friends and family.
I also liked the ease of access to the mall, Gautrain and Nelson Mandela Square

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Sincerest thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the great review and will endeavour to always provide great service.
I hope that you will be back to stay with us when you are next in Johannesburg and look forward to welcoming you back.

Pemba, Mozambique
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Every time I stay at the Garden Court Sandton City I am reminded of the excellent value for money that it represents. Helpful, friendly staff, comfortable, clean rooms, and an exceptional breakfast buffet, combined with its very convenient location are what keep me coming back time after time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a wonderful review of your recent stay with us. As a loyal guest, your feedback is really appreciated and we will ensure that we maintain our service offering.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is our 3rd stay here. Excellent place close to all we need in Sandton. The staff are very polite and helpful. The suites are large and the king size bed is firm and gives a perfect nights sleep
Highly recommended

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
RedLinz, General Manager at Garden Court Sandton City, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay with us. It aids in ensuring that we maintain our service standards.
Thank you for your loyal support and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Harare, Zimbabwe
Reviewed 15 August 2014

the service was excellent,the rooms where gorgeous,room service was great, the staff where very efficient and kind.l loved each day of my stay even more each day.it was a pleasurable stay l had.the Location was the best.this was my first stay at the hotel and l loved it.i think this is one of the best hotels in this area and l will definately book again.thank you for the pleasurable experience

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is highly appreciated and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here.
I sincerely hope that you will be back again soon and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Lephalale, South Africa
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay for one weekend but not longer...
Check in took long time, on our 2nd day
I got a message delivered under the door.
Time was after 24:00 I should go to the reception. Next day I went there to clarify what is it about. Outcome was the lady lost my bill so I had to show my pay slip so they could take a copy of it. In 3 days I had to go several times to the reception to
Remake my key card to get access to our room.
Room service was excellent.
And finally it was a nice weekend we enjoyed it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you had a nice stay but I extend my apologies for the shortcomings experienced at reception. I assure you that it is not the usual standard of service.

I hope that you will be back again so that we can ensure that your entire stay is hassle-free.

Bloemfontein, South Africa
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Visited Johannesburg recently and it was our first time staying at this hotel. The biggest pro of this hotel for us was its location, directly opposite Nelson Mandela Square! The room we stayed in was decent. We found the room to be extremely small with not much room to maneuver around especially when we had a baby cot as well. There wasn't enough space for our luggage (2 suitcases) to be stored in the cupboard. The bathroom was modern but small in size. The hallways were also very narrow. The breakfast selection is not very large but it was enjoyable. On checking in the reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

I sincerely appreciate the detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. I must apologise that our bedrooms did not quite meet your needs and hope that your stay was still wonderful.
Thank you for the compliments regarding our breakfast offering and we will ensure that we keep the variety.
I hope that you will be back in Sandton soon and look forward to welcoming you.