“A great experience everytime”
Review of Claires of Sandton

Claires of Sandton
Ranked #2 of 81 Sandton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stay here often when coming up for business trips and every single time I am blown away by their service, great ambiance, great rooms , facilities and exquisite breakfasts. I have been to other guest houses and rate this one top of all.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Claire B, Owner at Claires of Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

We strive to ensure that you always have the best experience possible at Claires. As a regular guest we are thrilled that you rate us "top of all" and that our "service still blows you away".
Thank you for your continued support, it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in 2014.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I travelled to S.A for vacation and almost didn't feel like ever going out. It was pleasant. Wonderfully made breakfast and well set.friendly host *Zodwa* they don't let your room stay untidy, twas like a taboo. Their service was superb, had a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your kind words; "superb service" is what we aim for; Zodwa loves looking after everyone and nothing is too much trouble for her.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Excellent 2 night stay very close to Sandton. Friendly & professional staff, great amenities and pristine garden & pool. Very well priced. Will be back when in the area.
Nice restaurant just up the road, Dylans.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Our garden & birds are a constant source of delight and a swim in pool is a perfect way for guests to start or end their day. Thank you for taking time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have been visiting Claire's for close on 2 years now and always have a fantastic experience. Nothing is too much trouble for Claire and her capable team. On arrival I am always warmly greeted by Zodwa and welcomed to my spacious en suite room. The gardens are beautiful and I either lounge by the pool or sit at the table under the trees. Breakfasts are very special and I am often lucky enough to sit in the dining area where I have a view of the birds feeding under the trees. All in all, a fabulous place and highly recommended for business or holiday!

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms offer great privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

The "private" dining area is a firm favourite and many of our guests our kept entertained by the variety of birds feeding in the trees; guests are intrigued and use the "bird book library" for reference.
We appreciate you continued support and look forward to your return in 2014, perhaps a family holiday at Claires?

Reviewed 28 November 2013

All in all a great place to stay. All staff is friendly, accommodating and super. Was staying here for business the second time and felt really at home. No effort is too much! Everything has a special touch. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The 'luxury' rooms' are maybe nicer to have because they are upstairs, but the standard...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

You ladies are wonderful and we love having you stay with us at Claires. Thank you for my present, I am still savouring them!
We look forward to seeing you in 2014.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

While visiting South Africa on business I had the pleasure of staying here for 10 days. It provided a home away from home. Everything was impeccable. The staff were amazing and showed great kindness to me during my stay. The breakfasts were nutritious and beautifully presented. It couldn't get any better. I would highly recommend this Guest House.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We had such a great time with all of you and were thrilled to be a part of your "African Adventure". We hope that your next trip will be soon and that you get to experience a South African summer.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

While visiting South Africa for business, a friend highly recommended that I stat at Claires of Sandton. My 5 days stay at Claires was nothing short of a pleasant and memorable experience - I really used to look forward to finishing my business during the day so that I could go back and enjoy my beautiful room and tranquil garden! The breakfast was wonderful and healthy. All this was made possible by the great service offered by Claire's wonderful team of amazing professionals all of whom were more than happy to serve and make my stay as well as that of other guests special.

I highly recommend Claire's for business, family or time out alone to refresh - definitely will not disappoint!

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms on the top floor for more privacy & to enjoy the wonderful view of the garden...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and recommendation. The summer garden is looking beautiful and the birds are loving it; the next time you need a time out to "refresh", give us a call.