The Park Inn is now my default hotel for short business trips to Johannesburg. It ticks all the boxes. The rooms have a modern feel and is fine when you are alone but there may be a privacy issue if you a sharing with somebody because the shower door is visible from the bed.
it is conveniently located close to the M1 highway, and an hourly shuttle runs from the hotel to the Gautrain station and Sandton mall. A small strip mall is close by for supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa