Stayed here few times with work .
Rooms very small but it is clean and the shower bathroom is very modern and clean albeit open plan with all glass doors .
Rooms are right on main road so lots of traffic noise .
Location is ok but you will need transport for obvious security reasons .
Pool is too small size of a large jacuzzi and no sun from 1 pm , seating area outside is poor and lots of building work outside , lots of noise .
Restaurant food is very good and a nice bar and restaurant area here .
I rang for a few things to my room on few occasions and they will keep you waiting all day !!!
Bar staff are nice guys but reception staff are bit miserable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Rezidor, Ebookers, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa