I stayed here for two nights last week. The place was clean, and the convenience was the shuttle offered to Nelson Mandela square every hour (for free). I was a bit disappointed that my room only had Rooibos tea available when I arrived, the next day I had other tea, coffee and hot chocolate- so the cleaners must have forgotten to replace all this. The pillows are not very luxurious, it felt a bit like foam.The front desk service is very efficient, I lost my room key and it was instantly replaced! Since I was away on business I had some reading to do and as usual I like to lay and read, but this was a bit awkward since the room was quite badly lit offering no big light above the bed and only side lamps. My blind was also broken. I parked my car on site, and felt quite safe in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa