Had read the latest reviews of the hotel and was anxious to see how the hotel really was as I were going to spend five nights at the hotel. It was definitely a great hotel.
Friendly staff at the reception and in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet looked small but it was actually very comprehensive and had a lot of different things to offer. Same for dinner. Some nights there was a nice buffet and other nights I choose a la carte. The quality of food was great and not that expensive compared to European prices.
The room had a modern design and was very clean. Also complimentary wi-fi in the room. I did not try the complimentary shuttle service to and from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rezidor, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa