I think is a relatively new hotel so nothing was bad per say. My biggest problem was me not being able to have my blinds open owing to the building site across the road. The free wifi is terrible but once I upgraded to the the premium version it was fine. The rooms are a fair size given that the they are a bedroom come bathroom design but as this was a business trip it was fine. Clean and functional and the staff are quite helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa