All reviewslovely guesthousespacious roomstay there againprosperityjohannesburgaccommodationwifi
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Travelled to South Africa for the first time for business, Irene and Rhoda have made my stay very pleasant, I was looked after very well, the food is nice and the room is very confortable. Thanks to them.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Travelled to South Africa for business, after a long 10 hour flight, arriving at the Bellgrove was like heaven. My room was ready for me to settle straight into. The bedding was great, very comfortable and fresh and clean. Morning breakfast was made to order so was very good.
My guest room had a Bath/Shower. Kitchen with a fridge. Nice lounge area with a big screen TV, comfortable couch/sofa. Dinning table chairs. Was a very spacious room layout.

Irene the owner was very helpful to recommend restaurants and excursions in the area. Any questions I had or help I needed was given straight away. Great hostess and would recommend all guests to have a drink with Irene if they have time.

Two trips I was recommend by Irene and organised, one to a restaurant called the "Rocket" where the restaurant actually picks you up and drops you off for free. The restaurant is highly recommended, great venue and great food. 5 Minutes away via car. Another trip was a Safari at "Glen Afric", where you will be able to see a wide range of animals including Lions, Tigers and also walk and feed Elephants which was an amazing experience.

Overall the stay was perfect and could not ask for anything else. I will definitely recommend Bellgrove for Business or Pleasure.

Hiren K.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hiren K
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I have stayed at the Bellgrove Guest House many times. Irene, Rhoda, and the staff always make me feel at home. The food is great and the rooms are comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a beautiful place to stay, with such friendly and helpful staff. Was like a home from home. Would love to go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This establishment take the term of "Bed & Breakfast" to a new level. The hostess Irene Bell has the ability to make you feel like part of the family. I had the privilage to stay there for almost 5 months, and in all of my travels, have never been treated as well. She is a great host. While there, she went out of her way to provide myself and family with an itenarary for the most wonderful vacation one could possibly ask. My wife and I will never forget our time at this beautiful and tranqueil oasis.
Best regards
Jim, Virginia, & Jared

Room Tip: The deluxe suite is the room of choice for family
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business