Bellgrove Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sandton Sun(Sandton)
US$180
US$598
US$575
Hotels.com
All reviewsan amazing place to staylovely guesthousespacious roomenjoyed my staypleasant staystay there againprosperitybusinessjohannesburgjoziaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Thank you Belgrove for your hospitality and excellent service! By far the best guesthouse I've stayed at in Johannesburg! Rooms were clean and stylishly furnished. Friendly helpful staff and great breakfasts. Will defnitely see you again!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have been at The Bellgrove for four consecutive weeks, during my SAP Training. This place has definitely proved to be a home away from home. the hospitality is exceptionally good. The warmth and friendliness of Management and staff is definately one of the things that I found remarkable. The rooms are a great size, extremely clean and very comfortable. I will definitely book there the next time I go to Johanessburg.

Tiroyaone Mobea

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tiroyaone m
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Bellgrove has become my number 1 option for my accomodation when in JHB. The warmth and friendliness of Management and staff is definately one of the things that I found remarkable. The rooms are a great size, extremely clean and very comfortable. Furthermore, it definately has the homely feel that I so miss when I'm travelling. It's just beautiful. Marcia

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have stayed at the Bellgrove for approximately two months now on a buisness trip. I can report that I feel completely at home. The owners, Irene and Arnold, are open and welcoming hosts and generally exquisite. The staff is attentive and works hard to meet every need, expressed or implicit. Rhoda, the receptionist, is just great.

"The cottage", a two-bedroom self catering unit, is more than enough to meet my needs, with a well sized sitting room and well appointed kitchenette.

Breakfast is a great meal, just bit a different every day. The house blend coffee is delicious.

All in all, I can't imagine a more comfortable or luxurious place to stay in Rivonia, or anywhere in Jozi.

Room Tip: Book the self catering suite if available, but all rooms are quite and seemingly well appointed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I always stayed in the hotels in Sandton when going on business and decided to try the Guesthouse for a more homely feel. Unfortuntely I was a bit dissapointed. No drinking water or even glasses for water in the room. Milk for coffee was also not in the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
BellgroveHouse, Owner at Bellgrove Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

We are extremely disappointed that you did not experience the feeling that you wished.
At Bellgrove we always try to provide the best service at all times and this review came as a surprise to us. We thoroughly check our rooms and always make sure that everything is perfect. We sincerely apologies for the discomfort.
We would like to welcome you back any time to enable us to fulfill that home feeling you were looking for.
Irene