I have stayed at this hotel before and enjoyed it. It is a lovely cozy and friendly place to stay. Food and wine is very good. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The safe didn't work in the room and it took 2 attempts to fix and then it had to be replaced. This meant we had to leave valuable items in the room on a few occasions. I would suggest checking it as soon as you arrive in the room. Although service is overall very good, some of the staff could do with being less apathetic and smile more! Internet is very expensive and only provides for 600Mb! Not much use for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everyone from sportsmen to business travelers is attracted to the Southern Sun Katherine Street Hotel in Sandton for its elegance, proximity to Sandton's attractions and welcoming atmosphere. Executive suites have their own kitchenette and dining area, perfect for the traveler staying a bit longer to truly explore the city. The intimate conference facilities are ideal for private business meetings and the restaurant and bar offer a relaxing place to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa