I have stayed here a couple of time before. Good hotel for my business needs and location. Rooms are a good size, clean, modern. Shower good.
Has a pool but small and you will be watched by everyone in the bar and restaurant.
Restaurant run by an English guy. Food is very good. Wine also. Steak and fish brilliant and not expensive.
Only small down side is checking in. Both times very very slow. Internet expensive and not many options available when I was there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everyone from sportsmen to business travelers is attracted to the Southern Sun Katherine Street Hotel in Sandton for its elegance, proximity to Sandton's attractions and welcoming atmosphere. Executive suites have their own kitchenette and dining area, perfect for the traveler staying a bit longer to truly explore the city. The intimate conference facilities are ideal for private business meetings and the restaurant and bar offer a relaxing place to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Southern Sun Katherine Street Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa