Standard hotel of this chain, although I had a few hiccups on arrival. There were hairs in the bed so I asked them to change it, which they did. The cleaning staff also threw away all my packing bags (for shoes etc) whilst they were making up the room the next day, as they mistook them for rubbish, but the front desk apologised and provided more. There was one very friendly member of staff on reception on the night I arrived, but another woman who seemed quite stuck-up. Breakfast was plentiful, although you had to say whether you were having hot or cold, and fill out a card and give it to someone before you could eat anything. They also played Abba songs on repeat. There were no safes in the rooms, but you could lock valuables away in a communal safe room, which had individual lockers, and was kept locked by reception. There was a computer for internet, and you had 15 minutes free per day, after that it was expensive to access the internet. On checkout I was given a muffin, which was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A patio overlooking the swimming pool makes the hotel a relaxing spot in the hub of Sandton. Situated within close proximity to the M1 motorway with easy access to all major routes, 3 minutes drive to the shopping centres of Sandton City and Village Walk and a 30 minute drive from O.R.Tambo International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive Hotel Sandton
- Town Lodge Sandton-Grayston Drive Greater Johannesburg, South Africa