Terrible is the only word I can think about!!
Room where old, curtain railings broken. Guests were loud and noisy, drinking and partying. Reception turned a blind eye to the complaints. Guests next door even tried to open door between the 2 rooms. It was a horrible stay.
Breakfast was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westford Hotel now offers business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in the heart of Sandton, Africa's economic, shopping and leisure centre at very reduced rates. We offer an alternative to business travellers who are looking for world class convenience, cleanliness, superior comfort and leisure. The hotel is centrally located close to all the main business and leisure centres within entertainment precincts of sprawling restaurants, cinemas, theatres as well as high end clubs and nightspots. The rooms are spacious with kitchenettes, bathrooms and comfortable TV Lounges. The cleanliness is of the highest quality. Security is 24 hours with more than enough secure, free parking on-site. The Westford Hotel is located 5 minutes walk from: The Sandton Convention Centre, The Sandton City Shopping Centre, The Gautrain Station (Rapid rail transport from the airport), Embassy of The United States, The Nelson Mandela Square with the Statue of the global icon, The Johannesburg Stock Exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westford Hotel, Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pembury Plaza Sandton
- Pembury Plaza Hotel Sandton
- The Westford Hotel, Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa