Again with the help of Trip Advisor confirming that this was the No.1 in Sandton, I booked this hotel which is of the "leading Hotels of the World" and was pleased I did so. From the very beginging the service was perfect, from being collected at the airport, to my 2 day stay at the hotel, and then being brought back to the airport, Very good restaurants nearby and how nice to see the high bronze statue of Nelson Mandela on the square named after him at the location of the hotel
The service and food at breakfast was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa