We stayed here for one night during a long layover between travel from Cape Town to Kruger. The hotel is very nice and conveniently located with direct access to a shopping mall. Hotel bar and restaurant for breakfast buffet were nice with good service. Room was clean and very comfortable. We were originally given a room overlooking Mandela Square but it was a bit noisy so we switched to a room with a city view. Since we only had one night, we didn't have much time to explore the city, so it was nice to be at this hotel which was close to the square and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa