Our kids had organised a party with friends and we were evicted for the night. We spent the night at the Michelangelo Hotel and it was great. Everything in the room was perfect,The linen was the best.best. Mbali served us breakfast the next morning and it was one of the best breakfast in Gauteng and her service was impeccable.I can certainly recommend the hotel for your next stay in Sandton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa