I have stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. The hotel is less than 5min-walk from Gautrain station Sandton which only takes about 15mins to get here from the airport. Both the hotel and staff were very nice, I had breakfast in the restaurant downstairs and was very happy with a wide range of breakfast options. The bar downstairs has a nice ambience with a fish pond right next to it. I have also used the Business Centre which was available 24h and hasn't required any passwords, there's also a printer available if needed. I'd recommend staying here on business as it can be a bit 'stuffy' if you're here with friends on a 'fun holiday'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa