“The best large hotel service I have ever experienced”
Review of The Maslow

The Maslow
Ranked #8 of 46 Hotels in Sandton
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a large hotel and the friendly, caring, attentive service that I experienced in the hotel was of the level that I have only experienced in boutique hotels. I was also very pleasantly surprised to find a "banting burger" (which was delicious) on their menu. Progressive stuff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anita M, Customer Relations Executive at The Maslow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for the Excellent review of your recent stay with us! We appreciated your compliments of the staff and service and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your “banting burger”. The Maslow team looks forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I checked into this hotel with my wife. The hotel was highly recommended by the locals. I was very impressed by the front desk staff, the porters, the cleanliness of the rooms, the layout, the food and overall experience.

I cannot wait for my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anita M, Customer Relations Executive at The Maslow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you were impressed by the staff, the rooms,the food and the overall experience. We will always strive to make our guests’ stay memorable. The Maslow team looks forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

A quality hotel for any type of stay. Close to the famous Mandella Square and shopping mall, with free courtesy drop off and pick up, by the hotels friendly staff. Very good self serve breakfasts, with great choice and excellent value for money bar and restaurants, not to mention the great rooms with huge showers to clean and stylish swimming pool.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I'll be staying again on my next trip to SA.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. As you mentioned, our location is close to the Mandela square and Sandton shopping mall and we offer a complimentary shuttle bus. We thank you for highly recommending the Maslow and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My first year anniversary stay was wonderful, the hotel pulled out all the stops to make our stay memorable, Champagne, decadent chocolate cake and rose petals everywhere. The room was very comfortable and well decorated with great finishes.

Room Tip: If you want a quieter room choose the second floor overlooking the pool. If you enjoy showering go w...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your excellent review and also for choosing the Maslow for your anniversary celebration. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

From the minute the driver got into the drive away I knew I was at the right location. The porter and front desk staff were excellent at making me very very welcome with a sense that made me that these employees are happy being here. The rooms are rightly sized in my opinion and the room service my oh my Great. The housekeeping team are professional and would even return a Rand left on the floor. Breakfast was the best I ever had in Joburg wow!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Valued Guest

We are humbled by your great review on Trip Advisor. We do appreciate your positive feedback and we are pleased to hear that we meet all your expectations. I have shared your review with the team and everyone is delighted to have played a part in your experience at the Maslow. We do hope that you will join us again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Always enjoy my stay at Maslow. The restaurant is good and room service food is also really good. Rooms are comfortable and stylish and has all the basics. Also enjoys the coffee service in the room. Service is friendly and professional.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing the Maslow hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. It gives us great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the food and that you found the rooms comfortable and stylish. We are also pleased to hear that you found the staff friendly and professional. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at The Malsow for quite a long time for business. The rooma are very nice and confortable, breakfast is abundant (buffet and á la carte). The service is good and very kind.
Nice outdoor pool, next to a bar where you can also have a light dinner.
A shuttle drives you to the next shopping mall (Mandela place) and a travel agency inside the hotel orgnizes also visits in Jo'burg and Safari.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Svivila

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for staying with us recently and your feedback. We strive to be the premium business hotel in Sandton and we are pleased to hear that we did not disappoint you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.