Rivonia Bed & Breakfast Garden Estate
US$133
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$472
All reviewsrivonia bbunderfloor heatingbird lifeb and bhome away from homeself cateringbeautiful gardengreat place to stayfantastic stayan oasissafe locationcomfortable staybreakfast was excellentcomfortable roomseasy accessbusiness tripsouth africa
Reviewed 13 May 2013

What a great experience. It is quiet. It is sane and safe. Nice gardens, fully serviced rooms (even the little things!) keep it up guys.
I will always cherish the moment I chose you as my accommodation partners! I am coming back in June/July for the food and beverages expo.
The customer service is excellent guys, the whole team is friendly…Mellitah you are the bomb... Mandla and the kitchen staff, Wow, what can I say, the breakfast was perfect, I just have to re-check my weight to avoid being on the offensive.
I have no other place in Jo/burg but Rivonia B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
jillymSouthAfrica, Owner at Rivonia Bed & Breakfast Garden Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

'Rivonia defines Sandton'. Wow. We might just plagiarize your heading! Thank you for saying all those goods things. We agree, the breakfasts are so great one tends to lose sight of the scale.... Please visit us again whenever you come to Jo'burg. Gerard & Jill and the whole Rivonia B&B team.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stayed at Rivonia B&B while attending a 2-day workshop at the nearby university campus. We added a couple of days to be tourists in Joburg. Everything about our experience was top quality. The room was pleasant and very comfortable, with all the amenities of a very good quality hotel. The grounds were beautifully maintained and a pleasure to walk through. The service in every part of the facility was always friendly. The food was delicious and varied. Our many questions were knowledgeably answered and reception staff provided able concierge services, making restaurant reservations and arranging tourist experiences. The driving service was convenient and helped to make our time away form the B&B stress free. All around an excellent experience. We hope to return one day!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

We really love what we do and we're glad when others enjoy our guesthouse with its rambling gardens. Jo'burg, too, is exciting. There is so much to do and see in the surrounds - so glad you enjoyed exploring the sights. We have just been awarded the 'Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.2013' ,so we are a little over-excited at the moment. Best wishes from Jill & Gerard and the whole Rivonia B&B team.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed at Rivonia B&B twice - at the beginning and the end of my trip to South Africa. I cannot say enough good things about the inn, the staff, the accommodations, etc. It is definitely a 5 star inn. The rooms are lovely, clean and well appointed. The beds are superbly comfortable. The breakfast served has something for everyone and it is all good. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful, and it is easy to want to sit in the garden or by the pool all day and just relax. The staff and owners are most helpful and courteous and they offer so much more than could ever be expected. I was told about local places to visit which were within a short walk, shuttled to a grand organic market held twice a week in a nearby suburb, and was told which were traditional South African specialties on the breakfast buffet so I could try new foods. I will always stay there when I visit Johannesburg. It is my new home away from home!

Room Tip: Both rooms that I stayed in were lovely. Room 40 is a bit larger and quieter, it is one of the newer rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Your praise of our establishment has certainly inspired us. We're glad you enjoyed the visits to
the Bryanston Organic Market and that you liked local food that we add to our breakfast menu.
We've just been awarded the 'Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2013' so we are feeling very excited. We look forward to your next visit!
Best regards from the Rivonia B&B team.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Can highly recommend this place for single, family or business groups. Staff were so helpful and friendly. Food was excellent and bed very comfortable. Location good in a safe area and very close to shops and petrol.

• Stayed: April 2013

Wow! We love your enthusiasm about our place. It feels so good to be praised. We've just been awarded the 'Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013' and we are like dogs with ten tails. The whole Rivonia B&B team sends you their best regards.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Rivonia B&B surpassed all my expectations. Its in a quiet suburb of Jo'burg, close to some local shops and restaurants, and not far from Sandton for more serious shopping etc. The rooms are very comfortable with heated floors, plenty of space and very attractive fittings. The grounds are very attractive and the staff were incredibly helpful - especially Gerard. Breakfast was delicious.

We were only there for 1 night, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Rivonia B&B to anyone, nor to stay there myself again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We really try hard to give our guests an excellent and a warm experience. We would like to share with you that we've been awarded the 'Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013' . We are very excited about this acknowledgement..
The whole Rivonia B&B team sends you their best regards.