Recently stayed at the Sandton Sun for 3 nights during our S. African adventure. This hotel was absolutely gorgeous! The staff was extremely friendly! Check-in and check-out was a breeze. We stayed on the 19th floor and the rooms were large and beds very comfy! The only things that went wrong was that when I went to take a shower the shower head wasn't facing down and I just about flooded that bathroom because I had the shower door opened and the water came shooting right out. The food for breakfast, lunch and dinner was great!
The numerous shops were amazing! Some a little pricey but others within our budget. Some did close a little early but that was probably a good thing for us since we were purchasing too much as it was! ;-)
I would definitely stay here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from a sundowner deck to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg, South Africa