“brightly painted”

and up
Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Soweto
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Part of our city tour the colourful towers were interesting to see and hear about their history didn't postage in any of the adventure activities disappointed to see surrounding area littered with rubbish

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Uau! I'd never guess i would bungee jump between old cooling towers in soweto! But this was an amazing experience!
The jump is scary, but it was worth it. The view is pretty cool with the city and the colorful towers!

1  Thank svetb
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What I dislike is that the surroundings need to beautified.What i like is that the two cooling tower helps when one want to overcome his or her fears

1  Thank Wilhemina K
Reviewed 14 May 2014

They have a few options of activities to do there (bungee, swing, free fall - inside one tower, paintball). I did the tower swing. One of the biggest adrenaline rushes of my life! It was awesome.
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they charged me to take my own GoPro up with me. They charged the fee for making a DVD, but they didn't make any movie for me. I did talk them into at least giving me some photos. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.
They have a nice area with tables where you can sit and watch the thrill seekers. I think there's a little cafe/bar too but I didn't go over that way.

2  Thank BoardGuy
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The towers are the first thing that you see welcoming you to Soweto. It is very bright and colorful detailed with various artwork. It has wall climbing and other activities.