“Always a good choice for variety”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #31 of 122 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The selection was better than most other Golden Corral's that I've been to. The calamari and fried shrimp were cooked to perfection, as was the steak which was amazingly tender. You could also get shrimp or fish cooked to order.
The server was attentive and I was impressed by the way the serving areas and floor were kept clean by a crew which seemed to be assigned that duty. All in all a good dining experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is a place i go to on a regular basis..the food is always good. and the service there is great!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Love the GC in Lake Havasu. Did not like the food at this one.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I've resisted visiting a Golden Corral based on my recall of the food from many years ago - but went with friends per their recommendation. For about $12, still ate too much, but enjoyed great salad bar choices, hot veggies, lots of good bites/tastes of this and that and a bit of nice fruit with ice cream for dessert.
So, you can binge out or eat healthy (If you restrain yourself). . .
I'd surely return for the price, if hungry and looking for cheap eats that everybody can find something they might like.

1  Thank DineRight4
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This was an updated Golden Corral--they had a wonderful selection, the place was clean.. My only complaint was that many of the entrees I tried were cold--the Bourbon Chicken, the onions and peppers, the ham. I didn't feel I got my money's worth because I left most things uneaten as they weren't hot.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!