“They do a good job on customer service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Las Vegas, NV
“They do a good job on customer service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

My Fiancée, her sister and I stopped here for breakfast on Saturday, 06/09/12, on our way to Phoenix, AZ. It is located about ¼ mile north of the I-40/US93 Stockton Hill Rd exit; 3520 Stockton Hill Rd.

Upon entering you are in a country store. The Cracker Barrels all appear to be laid out in the same floor plan. You seen one Cracker Barrel, Old Country Store, you have seen them all. The restaurant is located to the rear and left side of the store entrance.

My fiancée ordered the eggs, baked hash browns, pork chop and sourdough toast (hold the grits). I ordered the eggs, baked hash browns, hamburger patty, sourdough toast and, Biscuits and gravy instead of the Grits. My fiancées sister ordered the eggs and hot cakes.

The eggs were good, baked hash browns are a must have as well as the hot cakes. The pork chop was a bit dry for my fiancées taste (I thought it was a bit dry but ok) and the hamburger patty tasted like the meat had been out too long before cooking and gone bad. I brought this to attention of the waitress, who reported it to the manager.

The manager asked about the taste of the meat and what I thought was the problem. I told him it tasted like the meat had gone bad, like it was old. He went to the kitchen and reported back that the meat appeared to be within the correct date of use but, he would check by having a patty cooked for himself. Maybe the grill was not cleaned off correctly, they also cook fish and other meats on the same grill. He removed the charge from our check, which I consider Excellent Customer Service! Keep your customers happy!

I was surprised at the attentive service at this restaurant. Yes, I will go back again when I am in the area. They serve a very good breakfast.

Rating: A-
Rates a Return: Absolutely! Friendly staff and Good food.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Engineer_Lou

• Chinese (Traditional) first
North America
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

All Cracker Barrels have the same menu which is good, you always have familiar food when you want it. This location seemed clean and friendly, meal was just okay, I've had better and I've had worse. I might or might not stop here again, good experience but not outstanding by any means.

• Visited May 2012
Garland tx
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Good food ( needed vegetables) & the nicest waitress ever. That night we just wanted a known place & usual good food.

Visited April 2012
“The best part of the restaurant is :”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

The gift shop...food very average ..place could be cleaner

Bullhead City, Arizona
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The food was OK...definitely fresh but I liked the shopping at the adjoining store even more. Lots of seasonal items.

Visited March 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!