“Reliable comfort food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Ate there while on a business trip in October. The food was fine for standard comfort food. Nice country atmosphere and good service. The downside if the dining experience is that they don't serve alcohol. I was disappointed about that. The biscuits were better than the cornbread. I had a chicken with Broccoli dish which was tasty and filling. The highlight of the experience for me was the gift shop. Since I had no where to go but back to a hotel by myself, I took the time to enjoy the some shopping in their giftshop.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Whenever we are in Kingman, Arizona this is the place we stop for a quick meal. The restaurant has a fun and interesting atmosphere with good food as it's allure (the french toast is killer and I can't resist for breakfast). I have to stop and peruse the delighful gift shop with something for everyone, and I especially appreciate that the selection of goods is always fresh and relevant (for example the memorabilia for Ford Mustang's 150th anniversary was amazing and quite affordable)! This will continue to be our favorite when in Kingman.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

A very clean and busy restaurant. Polite waitress. Food was cooked and served exceptionally fast and was well cooked. Large portions. I succeeded with the "peg game", does anyone else even try. The shop had the new "holiday" stock coming in which the customers seemed to like.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

This place is great. We stopped off for lunch on the way from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon and we couldn't of picked a better place to stop. The food was fantastic and the service was brilliant. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We chose this restaurant from the reviews on tripadvisor. Our waitress was Lori and she couldn't have been more attentive. We hadn't used a Cracker Barrel before, Lori explained about the biscuits and corn buns and advised us to have them as a starter, they were delicious with the apple butter. The meal was lovely and the steak cooked perfectly. We were unable to finish the biscuits and corn buns and Lori gave us a box to take them home.
The shop attached to the restaurant was stocked full of lovely things, we bought three Christmas decorations and wished we had the room in our luggage to buy more. Good excuse to go again on our next trip to the US.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!