“Cracker Barrel is always a good choice.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cracker Barrel is always a good choice.”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cracker Barrel is comfort food, done in a country style, at reasonable prices. We stopped for dinner and were not disappointed. Trout with Lemon and Meatloaf. Both were well done and tasted just right.

The only disappointment was that the Sweet Potato Casserole (one of my favorites) is not on the daily menu any longer. And this is a chain-wide change. When I spoke to the manager about this, she said that they were now reserving it as a special item for the days when roast turkey is the daily special. (Sounds to me like a cost-cutting measure). I told her that I wished this weren't so and that by telling people about it here, maybe there would be enough noise made about it so that they would reconsider the change.

As usual the restrooms are clean and stocked and there is plenty of onsite parking.

I also enjoy the gift shop and 'window shop' there while waiting for the table. Kudos to Aliceza for taking over as our waitress and making this an enjoyable dinner.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lake Havasu City
“It's Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This Cracker Barrel was clean and had good food. It isn't fancy or elegant, but the service is great, and prices are reasonable. It is a Cracker Barrel...exactly like every other Cracker Barrel in the country. Do not go there expecting gourmet food. However, you will get a decent meal. If you want gourmet, don't plan on Kingman!

• Visited February 2014
Kingman, Arizona
“A fine family restaurant”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We like to dine here for most any meal. I like the most of the food in general though I'm not real fond of the over cooked veggies - although it is the style of cooking. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, Cracker Barrell is a good place to dine. The gift shop has interesting stuff from time to time.

• Visited December 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Coming home from Vegas”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stopped here on the way home from our trip to Vegas, on the way back to Phoenix. Always a reliable choice, I have eaten at many cracker barrel's in phx and so I knew it was gonna be a good choice in Kingman as well. Food was yummy as always, and staff was friendly and knowledgeable with the menu. good food great price. worth a visit :)

• Visited January 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“FANTASTIC, tons of yummy Food!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

There are lots of Cracker Barrels around the country. But this Cracker Barrel gives you your monies worth and more. The portions are the large and the food is awesome. I stop here every time I drive through Kingman. Sometimes, I drive to Kingman just to eat there! The service is great, the fireplace smells so good! The food is outstanding.
I love the southern style cooking and the chicken and dumplings are so yummy! Taking a trip, or looking for a homey place to eat, stop in. This is my favorite Cracker Barrel in the whole country. The staff is friendly, courteous, speedy and attentive. Can you tell I love this Cracker Barrel? You betcha!! Go get yourself a heaping helping of real southern food.....like grandma use to make.

• Visited January 2014