“You shouldn't walk out, hungry.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
AURORA
“You shouldn't walk out, hungry.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

You do receive a filling breakfast here. I couldn't finish all of mine. The portions are very huge. Very good taste, too. I have eaten in quite a few Cracker Barrel's. I think this was the best one that I dined at.

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, NV
“A great place to stop for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Located at 3520 Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman, AZ 86409 - (928) 757-9000. Just about 1/4 mile north of 93/I-40 exit and the Kingman Regional Medical Center.

My fiancée and I stopped here for coffee and breakfast on Saturday (03/15/2014 at 10am) on our way down to Phoenix. We especially stop here to enjoy a great breakfast and to look over the unique items in the Country Store.

We ordered 2 coffee's ($1.99 ea) to start, while we looked over the large breakfast menu selections.

My fiancée ordered the Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast - 2 eggs, Country Fried Steak with Fried Apples and country biscuits & Gravy ($8.49) and a side of bacon ($2.99). She substituted an extra biscuit in place of the Grits.

I ordered the Uncle Herschel's Favorite - 2 eggs, Hashbrown Casserole, Hamburger Steak and country biscuits & Gravy ($7.79). I substituted Toast in place of the Grits.

If your not a Grits eater, you can substitute Toast or another warm Country Biscuit.

Both of our meals were great and filling. Plus, they offered us a free cup of coffee to go!
Total check - $25.42.

Our waitress, we think it was Jessica (JD), was the greatest. She is tall and served the tables near the entrance. The manager was very nice as well and he checks to make sure all is well, he has been here several years.

Rates a Return: Absolutely! Great Friendly Customer Service! A+
My fiancée stated - When she wants to go out for a ride, to get out of Las Vegas, she wants to come here for breakfast.
Breakfast Menu -> www.crackerbarrel.com/PDFs/Breakfast.pdf

• Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cracker Barrel is always a good choice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cracker Barrel is comfort food, done in a country style, at reasonable prices. We stopped for dinner and were not disappointed. Trout with Lemon and Meatloaf. Both were well done and tasted just right.

The only disappointment was that the Sweet Potato Casserole (one of my favorites) is not on the daily menu any longer. And this is a chain-wide change. When I spoke to the manager about this, she said that they were now reserving it as a special item for the days when roast turkey is the daily special. (Sounds to me like a cost-cutting measure). I told her that I wished this weren't so and that by telling people about it here, maybe there would be enough noise made about it so that they would reconsider the change.

As usual the restrooms are clean and stocked and there is plenty of onsite parking.

I also enjoy the gift shop and 'window shop' there while waiting for the table. Kudos to Aliceza for taking over as our waitress and making this an enjoyable dinner.

• Visited February 2014
Lake Havasu City
“It's Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This Cracker Barrel was clean and had good food. It isn't fancy or elegant, but the service is great, and prices are reasonable. It is a Cracker Barrel...exactly like every other Cracker Barrel in the country. Do not go there expecting gourmet food. However, you will get a decent meal. If you want gourmet, don't plan on Kingman!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kingman, Arizona
“A fine family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

We like to dine here for most any meal. I like the most of the food in general though I'm not real fond of the over cooked veggies - although it is the style of cooking. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, Cracker Barrell is a good place to dine. The gift shop has interesting stuff from time to time.

• Visited December 2013