“Excellent service”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Las Cruces, NM
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We eat at Cracker Barrel Restaurants across the Country, but this restaurant had excellent, piping hot food and the best service I've ever encountered. Stop here on your way through, it's worth it!

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kingman, Arizona
“Old Fashion food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Folks,
This is the place to get the best food you will every eat. The prices are reasonable and the staff will treat you like royalty. The staff work very hard to make you meal wonderful but remember that in Arizona they work for tips so please take care of your server. That's not all the general store will take you back to a better time and the candy that you have when you were kids are in the store. You will just be in amazed with the things that you can get at the Cracker Barrel store and the foods you can take and fix at home. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Every Friday they have the best fish fry as all of the rest of the menu. My favorite is the Uncle Hershel's with a hamburger patty AWESOME.

Kingman, Arizona
“Most Consistent / Good Food Place Around”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Their food is 'country' so don't expect a fancy steak or lobster here.
You will get a very good breakfast and lunch and won't go away hungry.
I like the newer 'healthy' options they now provide, since I struggle with Type II Diabetes it's nice to get comfort food that is low in carbs/sugar.
They do get busy during breakfast (especially on weekends) and lunch, but I haven't had to wait more than about 15 minutes to get seated.
The staff is always on the ball and making sure you get what you ordered, coming by often to fill your glass/cup.
Always on our list for breakfast and lunch!

AURORA
“You shouldn't walk out, hungry.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

You do receive a filling breakfast here. I couldn't finish all of mine. The portions are very huge. Very good taste, too. I have eaten in quite a few Cracker Barrel's. I think this was the best one that I dined at.

Visited February 2014
Las Vegas, NV
“A great place to stop for breakfast!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Located at 3520 Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman, AZ 86409 - (928) 757-9000. Just about 1/4 mile north of 93/I-40 exit and the Kingman Regional Medical Center.

My fiancée and I stopped here for coffee and breakfast on Saturday (03/15/2014 at 10am) on our way down to Phoenix. We especially stop here to enjoy a great breakfast and to look over the unique items in the Country Store.

We ordered 2 coffee's ($1.99 ea) to start, while we looked over the large breakfast menu selections.

My fiancée ordered the Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast - 2 eggs, Country Fried Steak with Fried Apples and country biscuits & Gravy ($8.49) and a side of bacon ($2.99). She substituted an extra biscuit in place of the Grits.

I ordered the Uncle Herschel's Favorite - 2 eggs, Hashbrown Casserole, Hamburger Steak and country biscuits & Gravy ($7.79). I substituted Toast in place of the Grits.

If your not a Grits eater, you can substitute Toast or another warm Country Biscuit.

Both of our meals were great and filling. Plus, they offered us a free cup of coffee to go!
Total check - $25.42.

Our waitress, we think it was Jessica (JD), was the greatest. She is tall and served the tables near the entrance. The manager was very nice as well and he checks to make sure all is well, he has been here several years.

Rates a Return: Absolutely! Great Friendly Customer Service! A+
My fiancée stated - When she wants to go out for a ride, to get out of Las Vegas, she wants to come here for breakfast.
Breakfast Menu -> www.crackerbarrel.com/PDFs/Breakfast.pdf

• Visited March 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!