“Good service and charming store as always”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Being from the South, I found that this Western Cracker Barrel was on par with what I am used to with the one exception being their sweet tea. They must not like it sweet around here so I suggest if you are used to Southern tea...skip it here and get a soda. Otherwise, I received the same excellent food and service. Also, stocked up on my favorite candy such as Jelly Belly for the rest of the road trip. Cannot complain at all.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Food was better than average. Selection amazing - large menu. Waiter very attentive. Good, down home cooking.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great variety of food ,great taste and excellent value.Ruben sandwich good and the apple dumpling dessert a must.
Friendly service

Reviewed 28 April 2014

On our way home, stopped at the Cracker Barrel in Kingman for dinner. Home cooking at it's best. Chicken, rice, okra, green beans, berry cobbler for me, peach cobbler for my husband. Wonderful food, vivacious friendly young lady taking care of us, nice ending for our vacation. Good food, great service!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We eat at Cracker Barrel Restaurants across the Country, but this restaurant had excellent, piping hot food and the best service I've ever encountered. Stop here on your way through, it's worth it!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!