“Feels like a family run business”
Review of Oyster's

Oyster's
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=google+maps+kingman+oysters&fb=1&gl=us&hq=oysters&hnear=Kingman,+AZ&cid=2460238101235649336
Arizona
“Feels like a family run business”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Luckily we arrived at 11:30 for lunch. The place was crowded when we left. Both loved our food. The wait staff was very nice but there was only one person serving all the tables. Imagine there is more help in the evenings. Lots of locals which speaks well of this Mexican restaurant.

Visited April 2014

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Very good Mexican food”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

All is good with this fine Mexican restaurant .Their speciality is seafood . The portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. Kathy and I enjoyed our dinner,the service was good.We recommend Oysters .

Georgetown, Canada
“The perfect pace, and great flavours”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My sweetie is a spice lover, whereas I prefer things generally on the milder side. We had a couple of items from the dinner menu, and they were fresh and delicious. Fresh flour and corn tortillas with our meal prompted impromptu mini wraps. I asked for a vodka soda, and while it took our server a second to realize I wanted soda water, when I got it, it was perfectly balanced. Loved the guacamole that came with the meal. Would stop here again for dinner in a heartbeat.

• Visited March 2014
Evesham, United Kingdom
“Great food, quirky place”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Really enjoyed the Mexican/seafood cuisine. Fantastic margarita and interesting selection of beers. Great service. Go!

Visited March 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food and Beer ... in Kingman?”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I was traveling to Kingman to inspect some aircraft, and stumbled upon this place. The Modelo especial on draft was delicious. Cold and refreshing when it was needed... I had the chicken chile Verde for dinner. Very good food. I would eat there again if I was back in Kingman.

Visited March 2014

Been to Oyster's? Share your experiences!