“Thanks, Trip Advisor”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visited here for pizza based on the previous reviews and were very pleased that we did. Nice interior, very, very busy with takeout orders but the waitstaff was still attentive. The garlic cheese bread appetizer was generous and delicious, and our pizza was outstanding. All reasonably prices, everything hot and fresh, and served with a smile. Absolutely a must visit if like us you're staying in the area!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I visit Vito's about twice a week and we love the place. The pizza, wings and pasta's are phenomenal for Kingman, Arizona. It is a small little restaurant with a bad sign that makes you want to think twice about going in but, it's worth a visit. The waitress are the best (Corrine, Kandi, Lori and Cessaly) and can easily make a pick-up order turn into a dine in experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Vito's was at the opposite end of town from where we were staying and they didn't deliver, so I made the ten minute drive to pick up the pizza, which I had ordered by phone. The woman who waited on me was great and when I decided I needed an extra soft drink after I had already paid, she gave it to me for free. Very nice of her. While the pizza wasn't world beater, it was quite good, and probably would have been even better had I not had to drive for ten minutes to get back and start eating it. The price wasn't bad at all. I would definitely go to Vito's again.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

So glad we checked Travel Advisor befor settling for one of the restaurants in the main part of Kingman. Located off the beaten path, this small Italian restaurant had a menu that should please anyone who likes Italian food.

We chose Vito's "special pizza" and were not disappointed.

1  Thank genew82414
Reviewed 2 November 2013

By all means skip the freeway follies when passing through and come here. Very small, quaint, local place with homemade pasta. By no means high class, just good comfort Italian food at reasonable prices with friendly staff.

1  Thank jegnm

Been to Vito's? Share your experiences!