We stayed at the hotel for one night as an overnight stop from California through to the Grand Canyon. The hotel was just okay for that purpose. The positives were that the room was clean and very spacious, the staff were friendly and whilst we did not use it, the hotel does have an indoor pool which looked good.
On the down side, as others have noted, the hotel is tired and is in need of updating. The air conditioning was a particular problem. It was an extremely noisy unit, leaving us with the option of either switching it off and being uncomfortably hot or being kept awake by the noise. Sound separation between the rooms was also poor. For example, we could here someone coughing in the adjoining room. Finally, breakfast was terrible. I would strongly recommend anyone staying in the hotel to look outside for their food.
As an overnight trip, it did the job and we have stayed in worse places, but overall it was a very forgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman is located off I-40 (exit 53) on Historic Route 66. The lovely Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Kingman, Arizona is a non-smoking hotel and pets are not permitted. We are within driving distance of the 'skywalk' at Grand Canyon West Rim, casinos in Las Vegas, Laughlin & Indian gaming, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Oatman Ghost Town. Travelers can visit the London Bridge and Historic Route 66 Museum, enjoy boating and fishing in Lake Havasu or Lake Mead and go hiking in the Hualapais. We feature 75 spacious, tastefully decorated rooms with either a king or two queen sized beds. Our 28 elegant suites include a sofa bed and wet bar. We provide a work desk along with in-room data ports for free high-speed Internet access, wireless Internet access, and free local calls. The complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast is served in the great room from 6:30-9:30 AM. Our facility has an indoor heated swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and coin laundry. Guests can use the business center with free Internet access, fax and copies. The three floor facility with interior corridors is serviced with an elevator. Our 625 sq. ft. meeting room holds 50 people. We look forward to seeing you soon at The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Kingman, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kingman
- Holiday Inn Express Kingman
- Holiday Inn Kingman