Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites
Arizona Inn(Kingman)
US$62
US$57
2,230 results
All reviewsfrench toastgreat breakfastwafflesgreat place to stayroom was cleangrand canyonbiscuits and gravybest westernsbreakfast buffetfront desk staffoysterspleasant stayfresh fruithot tubkingman areawould definitely stay here againroad trip
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Funny thing is there are two BW across the street from each other. The Wayfarer is head/shoulders above. Rooms are large, comfortable beds and very easy access. The staff on check in are "experienced" which means they know the value of customer satisfaction. Very friendly and eager to assist with whatever needs you have. The pool looks great, didn't use it. The fitness center while small was nice to have at the end of the day. Helped get the kinks out. The breakfast: I challenge you to find a better breakfast anywhere in a Motel. Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, Waffles, Oatmeal. The list goes on and on. (I have stayed at the other BW and this breakfast kicks its a##) When I visit for pleasure I will absolutely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was traveling for business and this was the second time staying at the Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites.

Both times I checked in, I was greeted by smiles from the front desk staff. And when I came down later asking to borrow a stapler, they were very kind and accommodating.

My room was very clean and my bed was so comfortable. I especially liked that the hotel is trying to do their part to conserve water and energy by asking guests if they would be interested in not having their bedding changed each night of their stay.

The in room wi-fi was another nice and helpful feature and easy to take advantage of.

What a yummy free hot breakfast each morning for hotel guests which included a good assortment of items including fresh fruit and yogurt too.

I will stay here again and have recommended the hotel to colleagues, family, and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a nice place to stay on a trip from Portland to Tucson and the staff very helpful. I had left my feather pillow in the room upon checkout. I discovered it after we had gone many miles down the road . I called them on the off chance they found it. They had, and they offered to mail it to me. It was very much appreciated. We have stayed there a number of times and have been happy with the hotel and staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This BW is one of the best we've stayed at. Room fixtures & fittings were good, very good choice for breakfast & pleasant desk staff. Couldn't fault it & also easy to locate. Would stay there again. I've not given an 'excellent' rating for 'Sleep Quality' purely because I am a very light sleeper, even at home. Saying that the hotel was quiet & I heard no noise from adjoining rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were here on pleasure and spent two nights. The rooms are very spacious, clean. The staff is very helpful should you need anything, and very friendly. With the addition of a new elevator I know they will be even more able to accommodate visitors.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends