“Do not understand the question.”

Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I liked the stay, and I would recommend this motel. This request is nuts (minimum). Do not ask again I guess you need some kind of actual text. So I will give you some. So, like I said, never ask me to answer this kind of question again. I am going out of my way to help and you do this crap.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Arnold J
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites

Reviewed 11 June 2014

On my travels right across the states I also came through Kingman/Arizona an I'm glad I choose the Best Western "A Wayfarers's Inn and Suites" as it is very well located and I had a very good stay! I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel for business. It is very clean and neat. Staff is very pleasant and it is in a good location. I would highly recomend anyone to stay there. The value for the price is great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Rooms are large, spacious, spotless and quiet. Beds are very comfortable and rooms have decent sized refrigerators. Breakfast is quiet good as far as hotel breakfasts go. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel in Kingman AZ. The room was very neat and clean. The beds were super comfortable. IThe breakfast had a great selection and the food was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

we have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times on our twice yearly motor cycle trips and have allways left a 5 star review,this year was the worst nights sleep we have had in the whole 3 week trip,the bed was so worn we both rolled into the middle all night.when we complained we were told they were in the process of renewing some of the beds,this is supposed to be a best western plus ,the main reason we stay here,we will certanly not be returning unless standards improve

Room Tip: check the bed first
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bosshog1
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We chose this hotel for it's proximity to Las Vegas, Rt. 66 attractions. It is a comfortable place with friendly staff. Close to many restaurants. The town itself is easy to navigate. Worse thing about our stay was they are currently putting in an elevator ( outside). The workers took up a lot of parking. Breakfast was provided and quite adequate. Room was serviced timely.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple