“worked for me” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Kingman West

Days Inn Kingman West
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Kingman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kingman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

EXCELLENT STAFF! Friendly, helpful, and very nice. Great breakfast selection. Very Clean rooms. Clean and fresh towels and sheets. Soap, shampoo, and conditioner provided. Great pillow firmness variety. Tons of cable channels. Conveniently located in Kingman. You're close to the historic things, but not too far from the stores and restaurants. Reasonable rates. I traveled alone (female) and stayed for 28 days this time. I felt incredibly safe there. I've stayed there twice long-term, now and I will stay there again. The only two things that I found to be negative were these:
The pool is not kept up as well as it should be. It is often out of order and when it is in order, it's dirty. And, the internet can be temperamental, especially in the evening when the motel is busy. Other than those two minor things, Days Inn West, Kingman AZ is the best quality and best price you're going to find for a motel in Kingman. Overall 5 stars. Seriously, stay here. You will not regret it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Ruth D
dikingman, Manager at Days Inn Kingman West, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel. We strive to make every guests stay as wonderful as possible. Our pool was being refinished during part of your stay here and the heater was being replaced as well. I will make sure that a member of our maitenance team spends more time and puts more detail into the pool from now on. We hope to see you again!! Have a wonderful day!
Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I'd give this hotel a 3.5 if I could but you can't so its just a 3. It is an older motel the kind where you park in front of the room. My room was clean other than the carpet could use a good scrubbing. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I appreciated the extra time taken when I checked in to make sure I was satisfied and that I got the type of room I wanted. The bed could have been a bit softer but I got used to it after the first night. I was able to eat a good breakfast each morning. Their breakfast items are fresh fruit (bananas, apples) cold cereal, oatmeal and various breads. Their orange juice was quite good

I would choose this place again if I'm ever in Kingman.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs if you're a light sleeper. The train is close enough that it could wake you up a...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! We will take this information you provided and make sure that the areas you mentioned are addressed. We hope to see you again. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!!