“Gross”

Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Madison, wi
“Gross”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The room cost $80 with taxes. Super gross. Dirty bed spread, shower curtain and all around dirty feel to the place. Staff was very friendly but not enough to justify the food rate.

I have always had good luck with Days Inn, but this place was seriously lacking.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Urbanmutant
dikingman, Manager at Days Inn Kingman West, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Hello, I would like to find out a little more about your stay. If you could please call me at 928-753-7500 ask for Christina(from730 am thru 330pm Monday-Friday) I would like to properly address this situation. I apologize that we did not meet your standards during your stay. We strive to make every guests stay as pleasant as possible. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tesuque, New Mexico
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I try to avoid staying in AZ because I do not like their politics, but I got tired and pulled into this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful but had to deal with a few housekeeping issues including my room. No towels and the bed looked like it had just been slept in. A few dead bugs in the room; either no housekeeping or too much insecticide. Did not sleep well and did not feel comfortable.

Room Tip: Avoid room 202 above the office, too much activity and the icemakers gets used all night!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Kingman hotels

La Quinta, California
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have stayed here on occasion through the years, as we have family in the area. Not a lot of hotel choices in Kingman. Rooms quite updated since our last visit. Clean new carpet, granite bathroom counter. Bed and linens look newer. Updated tv. Small pool area, but other members of our group were fine with it. Did not check the breakfast room in am, so can't comment on that. Easy, friendly check in and out. Did not experience any bugs others have mentioned.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
dikingman, Manager at Days Inn Kingman West, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. We hope that we see you again. Again thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
Philly
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Room appeared clean if very outdated. My friend used the bathroom at 5 a.m., glanced into the tub and saw 3 roaches. We got up and packed and needless to say, despite the high temperatures outside, had to forego showers. Also found a dead roach on the rug near the window. There was a gap under the door where sunlight could be seen. Staff was very nice. Stayed at a Days Inn years ago and had a bad experience so I thought I'd try again. Lesson learned.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bruss53
dikingman, Manager at Days Inn Kingman West, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Hello, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel. I would like to find out a little more about your stay if you could call me from 7am through 3pm Monday through Friday. I apologize on behalf of the days inn west for any inconveniences you had during your stay. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stopped here after driving from Phoenix, Grand Canyon down Route 66 on our way to Las Vegas. Kingman is an ideal stop for the journey between Phoenix and Las Vegas. This small motel is a simple motel kind of place. The bedroom was very large, decoration was old and it could have done with a better clean. The breakfast in the morning was normal Days Inn kind of food, cereal, bread, coffee etc all served on polystyrene plates...not very appetising. If you so wish you can use the pool facilities at the next door Holiday Inn, which looked a much nicer hotel. Overall for the price we paid and for one night, it was just about OK.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Chris_Cotton
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel. We are glad that you had pleasant stay. We hope that if your ever in the area again you will stop in and stay with us. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!