“Great stay”

Ramada Kingman
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for one night on the 8th October 2013.
We chose this hotel as it was cheap and had good reviews on Tripadvisor. We were extremely well treated by the manager and receptionist and it was clear that our comfort and well being was genuinely important for them.
The rooms were clean and the bed was comfy which was all we needed for one night.
Next time we will be travelling through Kingman we will stay again at Magnuson.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank herbmont
There are newer reviews for Ramada Kingman

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The check in desk clerk was very friendly, she offered me a bottle of cold water. The breakfast was very good and the Wi-Fi signal was strong. This motel provided everything like a five star one. The rooms nice and clean.

Room Tip: Maybe aks for a room close to the pool in summer time.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noble Z
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Everything was picture perfect from the impeccable customer service provided by every single staff member to the sparkling clean, perfectly set up room with gorgeous sweeping views of the desert. HUGE bathroom with great shower pressure O Simply incredible. Best in class, really low rates. You get the bang for your buck

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank seankhan
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Good value for its price.
Simple, but clean bathroom.
Breakfast is wrapped in plastic, but has a wide choice.
Railroad in backyard can be noisy in the morning.
Very friendly staff.
Alot of bars and restaurants are nearby, as well as a supermarket.
Microwave and fridge are in room.
A lot of parkingspace is available.
Was here during road trip.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JBO1512
Reviewed 24 September 2013

excellent location next to I-40 clean room-continental breakfast included -close to restaurants -las vegas is 1 1/2 hour away- Ive stayed at a lot of different hotels and motels in kingman and this is one of the better one to stay at

Room Tip: east side is quieter-call early for down stairs room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank David M
Reviewed 9 September 2013

For an overnight stay this was a perfect location. You get exactly what you pay for when it comes to the amenities with the added bonus of a very friendly and considerate staff. Clean, no bugs, free breakfast and friendly service!

Room Tip: Get a room close to the lobby if you want to have wifi in your room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Taylor H
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were inadvertently sitting in a portion of the driveway trying to figure out where to stay when the proprietor left the front desk and came over to so inform me that I was blocking part of his driveway. In our ensuing conversation, he offered me a room for $49. We looked at it and took it. While bringing our luggage through the lobby we were presented with 4 bottled waters that had been on ice. (We had just driven across the 100 degree desert.) In a later pass through the lobby I asked if the gas station/shop across the way sold beer, as it looked like there were neon signs to that purpose in the window. In my next pass through the lobby, an older gentleman, who I think was the owner's step-father, or father- in-law handed me a Coors Light, saying that since he couldn't sell it to me he'd have to give it to me. As he was absolutely insistent, I concurred. In my next pass through the lobby he gave me a small bag of chips, to go along with the beer. In my next pass through the lobby he had 3 more bags for my wife and kids.

We drove down the road for dinner at Denny's. Upon returning, though the store looked closed, I walked across the street to confirm this for myself. It was. Shortly thereafter, a knock on our door revealed the owner handing me a brown bag with a couple more Coors in it. Apparently, my walk had been observed!

I can't say this happens to everyone, or if it is a viable long-term business model, but it happened to my party. Everyone affiliated with the Hotel was extraordinarily friendly. The place is being renovated under new ownership, and apparently they are trying very hard!

BTW, we saw no bed bugs.

Second BTW - the staff at the Denny's down the road were also fabulously friendly.

Tom M.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank I_miss_Sagan
Travellers also viewed these Kingman hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingman
Comfort Inn
#13 of 28 in Kingman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman
SpringHill Suites Kingman Route 66

Been to Ramada Kingman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Kingman

Address: 3100 E Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401-4209 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Kingman)
Region: United States > Arizona > Kingman
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Green Hotel in Kingman
#5 Business Hotel in Kingman
#5 Family Hotel in Kingman
#6 Romantic Hotel in Kingman
Price Range: £63 - £90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Kingman 3*
Ramada Kingman offers guests an outdoor pool, free Hot breakfast served from 6 am to 10 pm, free high-speed wireless Internet access, Meeting Room, guest laundry, business center, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. We are please to present our brand new on site Restaurant and Lounge known as 'Canyon 66'. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Kingman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Inn Kingman