“a place to be avoided” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milan, Italy
“a place to be avoided”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

from the food to the service this place should not carry an italian name since it does not deserve it

Visited August 2013
1 Thank nicolas s

“When good takeaways go bad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Having been a fan of luna blu and their famous pizzas for years now I was dissappointed when I heard they were going under new management.. Never the less I decided to give it a go and try it out..My favourite potato pizza was an epic fail..the taste n look just wasn't up to scratch. I thought "okay they're having a bad day".. so I tried it again few weeks later..same results..I decided then that my beloved pizza would never fill my belly again..RIP Potato pizza...other people started teLling me to try their actual food and not just the pizzas..so I gave it a go.. I must say..the prawns are delish.. However..I had nothing else to really taste..every item I asked for from the menu seemed to be out of stock..they didn't have one or two ingredients of most of the meals I asked for.. But the prawns were good..so I was stiLl holding a small candle for them....I waited about 3 weeks before I visited again.. And requested the same 4 meals I cudnt get last time.. And still they were out of stock...that did it...no canneloni..no butternut stuffed pasta..no lemonade for my cola tonic... I'm no longer a patron at Luna blu even though they have some damn good prawns...

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Durban, South Africa
“The food is delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

The food here is one of a kind, upmarket, not that expensive but well worth the trip, safe parking nearby, with a host of dishes to choose from, well worth the meals i had here

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DURBAN62
“I liked the service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

the food is nice,I jus luv the atmosphere,I like the potato pizza or the mexican chilli
Lunablu ur the best ever keep it up

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Durban, South Africa
“Pavement Seating”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

The restaurant was acceptable although I just felt as if I was sitting on the pavement. Not a great atmosphere when you are competing with the sound of cars.

Visited January 2013